BearTrax is a required advising and registration session for all students who are new to college and are planning to complete a degree or to transfer to a university. During this orientation session, you’ll explore the campus resources available to help you be a successful college student. Those resources include your my.maricopa.edu student account and your student Gmail account, as well as available degree and certificate programs.
You’ll also learn how to search for classes and how to transfer to a university. Plus, you’ll get academic advising and help in registering for classes. And you’ll complete your BearTrax session with your class schedule in hand!
Here’s how to sign up for BearTrax
1. Select the appropriate BearTrax session, with the date and time that work best for you:
Exploratory: Not sure what you want to study? If you aren’t ready to commit to a program or major, don’t worry. With guidance from academic advising, counseling, and career services, you can explore your interests, consider your options, and get the tools you need to make informed decisions that help you pursue your passions!
Declared: Already set on your career field? If you know which type of degree you'll need and how it will help you reach your goals, that’s great! Attend a session and share your aspirations with your academic advisor. They can help you understand degree requirements, map out your courses in a semester-by-semester plan, and learn about resources that can help you reach your goals!
BearTrax Calendar: to find an upcoming session, look below and click to enroll in that session. [BearTrax calendar links]
- BearTrax Calendar to find an upcoming session look below and click to enroll into that session.
- Sign Up for Bear Trax
2. If you have trouble registering, get help:
- Visit the Welcome Center inside Hannelly Center.
- Call the Contact Center at 602.285.7777 or text "pc call me" to 480.405.1619 for a callback.
- Call Recruitment and Retention at 602.285.7415.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your full name, ID number, and date you wish to attend.
3. Get ready to have a blast as a new PC Bear! Things to bring:
- Test scores
- High school transcript (if you have attended high school within the last __ years)
- MEID and 8-digit student ID number
- Picture ID