Honors Achievement Award Scholarships for the 2019-2020 academic year are tuition waivers that cover, per term:
Enrolled in: 6-8 credits - $244.00, 9-11 credits - $325.00, 12 or more credits - $500.00
- Applicants must have completed 12 credit hours (numbered 100-level or higher, letter grade) within the Maricopa Community Colleges, with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.25 (Exception: required, degree specific pass/fail courses).
- Applicants must qualify for financial assistance under AZ HB2008 (legal US citizens or lawful US presence)
- Completion of least 6 credit hours (numbered 100 level or higher), including at least one 3-credit Honors Course, or Honors Contract class with a grade of ‘C’ or better, is required in every term
- Applicant must attend a mandatory Honors Orientation as per Honors Guidelines.
- If you have any questions, please call the Honors Office at (602)285-7305 or email firstname.lastname@example.org