Student Policy and Procedures:
- Seating is limited, request your appointment(s) as soon as possible
- Please allow at least one business day (24 hrs) to process your request, requests submitted after hours will be processed by 5pm the following business day
- An appointment confirmation will be sent to your college email. If you have not received a response after one full business day you do not have an appointment. Please contact Testing Services via email (email@example.com) with your name & student number and we will investigate your situation.
- A valid photo ID and a digital/printed copy of your appointment confirmation are required for all testing services.
- The last name on your photo ID & your name in the college system (my.maricopa.edu) must match. Please contact Admissions to process name changes prior to arriving in Testing Services.
- All personal items must be stored in the Testing Services lockers while you are completing your exam. Electronic devices (cell phone, computer, etc.) must be turned off and stored during your exam.
- No food or beverages are allowed in the testing room; restroom breaks are not allowed.
To make an appointment you will need:
- Student Number (8-digits, begins with a 3)
- Your daytime phone number
- Instructor's Full Name
- Class Name (ex. PSY101)
- Exam Name (Exam 1, Vocabulary Test, etc.)
- Length of Exam (15min - 3+hrs)
- Students are encouraged to arrive for their appointment 10 minutes early, if a student is more than 5 minutes late they may be required to reschedule their appointment
- If you have a question about your exam deadline, or what materials are allowed please contact your instructor prior to your appointment. All exams will be collected 15 minutes prior to close, please schedule your appointment accordingly.
- Exams are administered according to your instructor’s directions; to ensure exam integrity any change in exam directions must be submitted online by your instructor to Testing Services. We are unable to accept verbal or written changes delivered by the student.
- Testing Services is unable to accept or collect homework or other assignments, please contact your instructor for additional instructions.