Appointments are Required
- Appointments are limited, request your appointment(s) as soon as possible
- You will need two appointments - one for your midterm and another for your final
- Please allow at least two business days to process your request
- An appointment confirmation will be sent to your student email account, if you have not received a response within two business days you do not have an appointment. Please contact Testing Services via email with your name & student number and we will investigate your situation.
- To protect your information, appointment confirmations are sent to your MCCCD Student Email
To request an appointment, select the option with the start/end dates for your math course
- Online math class (May 30th - July 18th): Exam Dates: June 24th - June 26th
- Online math class (May 30th - July 18th): Exam Dates: July 17th - July 18th
If you are unable to take your exam during the dates/times identified above, please contact your instructor to make alternate arrangements.
Check-In for Midterm & Final Exams
- Students must check in at least 20 minutes prior to their scheduled appointment. Students who arrive less than 20 minutes before their appointment risk forfeiting their seat for that session
- Students must present a valid picture ID AND a printed/digital copy of their appointment confirmation (sent to college email) when checking in at Testing Services
- The last name on your photo ID & your name on the class roster must match; please contact Admissions to process name changes prior to arriving for your exam.
- Students who arrive late or miss their appointment may
- Change their appointment to an alternate session if available
- Wait list for an alternate session that is full - we offer waiting lists for each full session. Please check-in, 30 min early and stay in Testing Services to remain on the waiting list for desired session.
- Contact their instructor to make arrangements to complete their exam at an alternate and/or online site