Course Reserves are course-related materials made available through the PC Library. Instructors often place a copy of their course textbook on reserve.
- Search the library catalog to see what has been placed on Course Reserves.
- Use the drop-down box to select PC Course Reserves.
- Search by Course Name, Course ID, or Instructor Name. For example:
- To confirm the title of your textbook, search for your class in the catalog. Then, select the Book Information. For example:
- Then, ask for the textbook at the Circulation Desk.
Course Reserves are for Phoenix College students unless the instructor specifies otherwise. They usually are “In Library Use” only, which is determined by the instructor or department. These materials may not be renewed.
$.50 per hour per item up to $50.00. Fines begin immediately after the due time.
Material will be considered lost 2 days after item due date (cost of item + $10.00 processing fee)
On the 7th day after the item becomes lost, the cost of the item will be required to be paid, whether returned or not; this will be in addition to a $10.00 processing fee and $50.00 overdue fine.
No Refund or reversals will be issued.