Need assistance with research?
- Schedule a Research Coach appointment with a Phoenix College Librarian.
- Chat 24/7 with a librarian for round-the-clock live help.
- Call 602.285.7470 with a research question during library hours.
- Explore Research Guides, your go-to resource for specific courses or subjects.
- Borrow from other libraries.
To borrow a book from one of the other MCCCD libraries, use the Library Catalog to search ALL Maricopa Community College Libraries. Click "Place Hold" to request that the book be sent to the Phoenix College Library on your behalf.
Use Interlibrary Loan to request books and articles from libraries outside of the MCCCD system. For assistance placing Interlibrary Loan requests, please contact the Reference Desk at 602.285.7470.