The Cashier’s Office is located in Hannelly Center.
Call the Cashier’s Office at 602.285.7522 to pay by credit card.
Mail check payment to:
Phoenix College, Attn: Cashier’s Office
1202 W. Thomas Road
Phoenix, AZ 85013
Online Student Center
Full payments by credit card or a checking/savings account are accepted through the Student Center at my.maricopa.edu:
- Click on the Make a Payment icon.
- Select Pay by Debit/Credit Card or select Pay by Checking/Savings Account.
- Follow the prompts to complete payment process.
- If all or part of your tuition and fees are being paid by an outside organization or agency (such as your employer, military, or government agency), PC must have the form of authorization (letter, card, voucher, purchase order, etc.) on file prior to your tuition and fee due date.
- The form of authorization must be for the current term and must explain if all or part of the fees will be paid by that source.
- If you are eligible for a Pell Grant, please note your authorization may be applied after all Pell Grant funds have been exhausted.
- If at any time you become ineligible for funding through the agency, you are responsible for any outstanding debt on the account.
- Authorizations can be submitted to the Cashier’s Office in person, by fax to 602.285.7884, or emailed to ___.
- If you have questions regarding funding authorizations, please contact the Cashier’s Office at 602.285.7522.