Our Group Fitness classes are designed to provide you with a safe, effective and fun workout! Classes are offered at a variety of fitness levels and are spaced conveniently throughout the morning.
The Group Fitness Program also offers a great value. Once enrolled in a group fitness section, you also have complete access to the Fitness Center at no additional cost!
Note: A Medical Release may be required.
PED116 Cardiovascular Fitness (Group Fitness) (2 Credit)
Group Fitness has a variety of scheduled classes each semester. Classes offered may include: Low Impact, Cardio-Combo, Body Sculpt, Stretch, Indoor-cycling and much more. Our classes run Monday through Friday and students may attend any of the classes daily. This is a 16 week program.
If you have any questions regarding the classes and times please refer to the class schedule or contact:
Fitness Center Manager
Group Fitness Class Offerings: (for a complete list see schedule located under downloads)
- Cardiac Fitness Class: Phase 3 cardiac rehab class - stretching, low impact cardio and chair exercises. (Cardiac nurse on site during class)
- Indoor Cycle: A stationary cycle workout that is a maximum leg and lung challenge.
- Low Impact Combo: Thirty minutes of low impact cardio workout followed by body sculpting and abs.
- Yoga Basic: Stretching and strengthening exercises supportive to your body for better alignment to improve you posture and increase energy.
- SilverSneakers® Classic: This class focuses on range of motion exercises, strength, balance, and seated or standing cardio workout.
- SilverSneakers® Circuit: This class focuses on standing cardio workout and strength training, followed by a seated stretch.