Cashiers Office is located in Hannelly Center.
Call Cashiers at 602.285.7522 to pay by credit card.
Mail check payment to:
Phoenix College - Attn: Cashiers Office
1202 W. Thomas Road
Phoenix, Arizona 85013
Online Student Center
Full payments by credit card or checking/savings account are accepted through the Student Center at my.maricopa.edu:
- Click on the Make a Payment icon
- Select Pay by Debit/Credit Card or select Pay by Checking/Savings Account
- Follow prompts to complete payment process
- If all or part of your tuition and fees are being paid by an outside organization or agency (ex. your employer, military, government agency) PC must have the form of authorization (letter, card, voucher, purchase order, etc.) on file prior to your tuition and fee due date.
- The form of authorization must be for the current term and must explain if all or part of the fees will be paid by that source.
- If you are eligible for a pell Grant, please note your authorization may be applied after all Pell Grant Funds have been exhausted.
- If at any time the student becomes ineligible for funding through the agency, the student is responsible for any outstanding debt on the student account.
- Authorizations can be submitted to Cashiers in person, by fax to 602.285.7884 or emailed to Cashiers.
- For any questions regarding funding authorizations, please contact Cashiers at 602.285.7522.