Academic Advisement at Phoenix College is focused on your academic success. We strive to develop an on-going educational partnership with our students. From the time you begin at Phoenix College through the achievement of your academic goal(s), advisors are here to teach and support you.
Meet with an Academic Advisor for assistance with:
- Developing an educational plan
- Planning a course of study
- Interpreting assessment scores and course placement
- Evaluating unofficial transcripts
- Selecting appropriate classes for their degree/certificate/major
- Planning for graduation
- Choosing courses for transfer to another institution
- Locating & exploring education web resources
This list identifies the courses that meet The Arizona General Education Curriculum (AGEC) areas. Complete Maricopa AGEC Course List
Please note that General Education requirements for AAS, AGS, and Transfer degrees may vary. See the Phoenix College Catalog for complete information. General education designations are subject to change. See the MCCCD Curriculum Equivalency Guide website for updates and complete information.
For up-to-date information on academic advising, scholarships, and campus resources, visit the Academic Advisement Blog!
Course Descriptions : View detailed course descriptions on the website for Center for Curriculum & Transfer Articulation .