Success at Phoenix College starts here!
New Student Orientation - BearTrax is a mandatory advising and registration session for all new-to-college students who are planning to complete a degree, or transfer to a university. You will learn about the many resources on campus available to you, to help you be a successful college student. You will be shown how to navigate My.maricopa.edu student account, activate your student Gmail account, search for classes, learn about degree and certificate programs and how to transfer to a university. Most important, you will receive academic advising and register for classes. When you finish your BearTrax session you will have your class schedule in hand.
Steps to Sign Up for BearTrax
1. Select the right BearTrax session for you, with the date and time convenient for you
Exploratory - Not sure what you want to study? Do you have some ideas but aren’t ready to commit to a program or major? Don’t worry! With guidance from academic advising, counseling, and career services, we will work together and give you strategies to explore your interests, consider your options, and equip you to make confident informed decisions to help you pursue your passions!
Declared - Already set on your career field? Do you know what type of degree you'll need and how that degree will help you reach your goals? That’s great! Come and share your aspirations with an academic advisor. We’ll help you understand your degree requirements, map out your courses in a semester by semester plan, and learn about resources that will help guide you toward your goals!
- BearTrax Calendar to find an upcoming session look below and click to enroll into that session.
2. If you have trouble registering, you can receive help by:
- Visiting the Welcome Center inside the Hannelly Center
- Calling the Contact Center at 602.285.7777 or text "pc call me" to 480-405-1619 for a callback.
- Calling Recruitment and Retention at 602.285.7415
- Or e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org Please include your full name, ID number, and date you wish to attend.
3. Get ready to have a blast as a new PC Bear!
Things to bring:
- Test scores
- High School transcript (if you have attended high school within the last years)
- MEID and 8 digit student ID number.
- Picture ID.