Transferring Within Arizona
- How do I know my credits will transfer to NAU?
- Will I lose credits when I transfer?
- How do I know what is required for my major?
- Are the requirements for a business degree the same at ASU and UA?
In Arizona answering these questions is easy. There are three public universities in Arizona:
- Arizona State University
- Northern Arizona University
- The University of Arizona
The public community colleges and universities have a statewide transfer policy which specifies how courses transfer and apply. That means that you can select courses to meet university requirements even if you haven’t finalized your decision about your major or university. The Arizona Transfer Model includes the Arizona General Education Curriculum (AGEC), transfer pathways, and common courses. If you are planning to transfer to a private university in Arizona or in another state, your transfer plan may still include completing an AGEC and/or an associate's degree. Ask your advisor. The Arizona Transfer Model includes the Arizona General Education Curriculum (AGEC), transfer pathways, and common courses.