Many students who begin their college career at Phoenix College plan to continue on for a bachelor’s degree. Every year almost 1000 students transfer to Arizona State University, Northern Arizona University and University of Arizona. And many others transfer out of state or to private colleges and universities in Arizona. These students take advantage of the excellent instruction, small classes, lower cost and outstanding support services available at Phoenix College.
The Transfer Center works collaboratively with your academic advisor to help you make the most of your educational experience and plan for a smooth and successful transfer.
The Transfer Services Center is located inside the Hannelly Center Lower-Level and serves students interested in completing bachelor degree programs at the universities. It supports students by providing assistance with the university transfer process, admission requirements and connections to university representatives.
University representatives meet students 1-on-1 to discuss the transfer process, reviewing transcripts, degree transfer guides, and websites. A library of pre-medical and other pre-professional information and resources.
Computers are available to use by students to search for scholarships, university information or admission requirements, and to submit admission applications to the university.
Transfer Services Include:
- Information and materials for Arizona public, private, out-of-state, and non-traditional colleges and universities
- Opportunities to meet with university representatives at Phoenix College
- Transfer events, such as Transfer Fairs (offered each Fall and Spring), university program and application workshops, and Transfer Awareness Week events
- Assistance with transfer process, including understanding admission requirements, academic planning and referrals
- Pre-professional information and resources
- Online links to transfer and advisement resources
- Transfer Student Ombudsperson (TSO) assists students experiencing difficulty in the transfer process
Transfer your Maricopa credits to a college or university. Maricopa has special transfer partnerships with more than 40 institutions, including ASU, NAU, and UofA. Phoenix College also offers you the convenience of meeting with an NAU or ASU program coordinator right on the PC campus.
Transfer Credit Resource: TES
Use the Transfer Evaluation System that Maricopa Community College uses to get an idea of how courses transfer into the Maricopa Colleges: TES