The International Education Program serves students from different countries, cultures, and languages. Services provided are designed to support the educational goals and enhance student life opportunities for our international community.
We Provide Assistance With:
- International Student Admissions & Registration - click here
- I-20 Application Completion and Processing - click here
- July 1 for Fall Semester
- November 1 for Spring Semester
- ESL and General Advisement
- Citizenship/Immigration Services Referrals
- Designated School Official (DSO) Services for Student Visa Holders
- International Student Club Support & Advisement
- TOEFL Information
Please stop by and visit with the International Services staff in the Hannelly Center or visit our FAQ page for more information.