Testing Services supports academic excellence at Phoenix College through the diligent administration of educational exams. The staff adheres to the National College Testing Association’s Professional Standards and Guidelines which promote honesty, integrity and fairness in all services provided.
- Important Information about Placement Testing
- Where can I find practice exams & study guides?
- Placement Testing for students who live outside of Maricopa County
Exams for classes taught at PC
- All activities in Testing Services are subject to audio and video surveillance/recording.
- All services require a current, valid photo ID
- The last name on your photo ID & your name in the college system (my.maricopa.edu) must match. Please contact Admissions to process name changes prior to arriving in Testing Services
- Phones must be powered off
- All personal belongings (watch, hat, phone, drink, sunglasses, etc.) must be secured in a locker prior to taking an exam. Any exceptions will be noted on the directions of the exam.
- Children are not allowed in Testing Services - MCCCD Administrative Regulation 2.4.10 Children on Campus: Children (younger than 18) may not attend any class unless they are officially registered for class. Children will not be allowed on campus unless participating in an authorized college program or under the supervision of an adult.
NCTA has established standards and guidelines for testing centers and testing personnel. A list of test administrators who have endorsed these standards may be found on this website.
NCTA supports distance learning by providing this free web-based referral service. The CCTC web page contains a listing of testing centers across the country and abroad that are willing to provide proctoring services to students away from their campuses.