The Eric Fischl Gallery is a nonprofit gallery located in Phoenix College's modern Fine Arts building. The gallery features an open design, outdoor patio, and view of the downtown skyline. It’s a great spot to check out the work of local artists — including student artists.
The gallery features student talent and local artists all year, with events such as
- The Western Eye,
- Annual Holiday Art Sale,
- Vanguard Student Art Exhibition, and
- The Eric Fischl Lecture Series.
The gallery accepts submissions from Feb. 1 through March 31 for exhibitions the following academic year. Submit exhibition proposals via email to Tiffany Bailey, firstname.lastname@example.org, and include “Fischl gallery proposal” in the subject line.
Proposals must contain the following:
- 10 high-resolution images of artwork in jpeg format (300 dpi, approx 7 x 8 inch images)
- The artist’s name
- The artist’s phone, email, and website address
- A brief biography and/or artist’s statement
- A resume of exhibitions
Titles, media, dimensions, and dates for all artworks submitted in the proposal
**The gallery sends its decisions in mid-May.
Monday through Thursday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m
Fine & Performing Arts Building, 2nd floor